The General Staffing solutions division of Opus Consulting is a leading provider of end to end solutions in the temporary staffing space. With companies across the globe laying critical emphasis on their human resources management, temp staffing is a fast catching up trend because it helps improves focus on core / critical activities, can be adapted to the seasonal nature of business, helps counter business uncertainties and demand of scale up and scale down of business
- Balance mix of technological, personalised approach & flexibility
- Manage strong economic growth
- High service level commitments through the use of technological
interface in Recruitment / Attendance capturing, payroll management
- Highest level of compliance orientation
- Just in time workforce
- Largest Branch network offers accessibility and better service
- Opus Consulting Support Centre for handling Client queries
- Opportunity to work for some of the best companies in the country
- Timely, error-free & transparent payroll
- PF& Statutory benefits
- I-cards for all associates
- Individual / Family insurance coverage - Mediclaim / Personal Accident
- Cashless Insurance cards
- Training & development
- Associate portal / Opus Consulting Support Centre
- Open house forum to solve their queries
- Structured migration process
- Flexibility & Support for continuous employment in different
industries for up-skilling
When finding talents requiring a given set of professional skills, our clients must be assured that we understand their specific needs. At the same time, our associates need to feel that we can accurately represent their best interests and career development needs.
This is why we have our so-called ‘experts talking’ approach – a high-end specialist point of contact for our clients and associates alike. Our experts have the industry experience and know-how to work with the talent in the market and to help our clients grow.
Our associates value a supportive and highly informed advisor who can provide guidance and help them find the right job at the right time. They know that we can help them enhance their skills, experience and know-how through longer-lasting consecutive assignments at top companies.
For our clients, we are a partner who takes a consultative approach, delivering customised solutions to their needs for talent and expertise in a highly competitive world.
Client benefitsSingle Invoice : One invoice for All the Associate.
Compliance: Ensured Compliances of the Associates
Replacement Support : Full Support of Replacement of Associates leaving. Attrition is also checked as recruiters will work on Profiles that remain associated for longer term
SPOC: Dedicated SPOC for Issue Resolution.
- Provident Fund
- Mediclaim Coverage (Employer option)
- Offer letter
- ID Card
- Pay slips
- Employment certificates
- Form 16
- Extension of Contract
Recruitment is a defining activity for both, companies as well as, candidates. For companies, it sets the pace and creates the operational horsepower for growth. For individuals, it defines the quality of life. Opus Consulting, a specialist in recruitment services, provides tailor-made recruitment solutions across verticals, with a branch network across 55 cities, that has extensive geographic coverage in India. Thorough research and accurate mapping of interests of both our clients as well as our candidates, is what sets us apart. As a corporate partner to clients, we source professionals with high intellectual capabilities to help enhance the client’s human capital on one hand, and on the other, we help individuals optimise their career choices.
Opus Consulting knows what it takes to connect clients with top talent. With our expertise in RPO services - we are the best partner for your recruitment needs. RPO is a process where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment processes to an external service provider. Recruitment Process Outsourcers work as your internal recruitment department. An RPO service provider could manage parts or all of the recruitment process like research and recruitment planning, or the entire recruiting / hiring process from job profiling through the on-boarding of the new hire, including recruitment technology, methodology, recruitment advertising and reporting.
RPO powering your business:
- Dedicated recruitment organisation focused only on the client’s needs
- Seamless integration into existing HR processes & Recruitment administration
- 100% candidate ownership – every candidate becomes the client’s asset
- Accountability for performance through Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Lower total cost per hire – due to exclusivity and decreased attrition
- Continual process improvement, 100% transparency, reporting and analysis are an integral part of the services provided.